You Don't Have to Live with a Pain in the Derrière!
I have heard of literally 100's if not 1000's of hemorrhoids herbal remedy on the market. Herbs are especially used in China and in some European destinations like Italy, France, and Spain.
Sold in specialized shops called "erborista" which stands for herbalist.
Herbs are used to cure every single type of ailments imaginable. They have been used for centuries and are still going strong today.
Amongst all the different herbs.
I will just cover a few
which I know or have heard of
* Horsetail- The Horsetail herb is also .....more
* Chamomile- Know by its Latin name of .....more
* Dandelion- Dandelion is actually a weed. They Originate from......more
* Butcher's Broom- Butcher's broom is native to the area near......more
* Horse Chestnut- There are different varieties of......more
* Witch Hazel- Does witch hazel for hemorrhoids work or not,.........more
* Tea Tree Oil- Before we look at hemorrhoids and tea tree oil, lets take a .........more
Personally the herbal remedy that I have tried from the above list is the chamomile tea, butcher's broom and witch hazel. Although I did get some temporary relief, it was not enough to get rid of hemorrhoids all together.
All the people that I have helped and including myself, really want a fast action solution for the pain and something that will heal hemorrhoids once, and never have to worry that the hemorrhoid comes back in the near future.
The main reason for the above statement, is that every time a hemorrhoid does come back, it comes back with a vengeance, in other words, in a more deteriorated state than the time before.
Therefore making it harder each time to get rid off, and if you don't know how to prevent them from coming back, Hemorrhoids always come back!!!
Aug 21, 17 08:12 AM
Does witch hazel for hemorrhoids really work or not.
Aug 19, 17 02:09 AM
Let's Look if rubber band ligation actually works,and what are the side effects if any.
Aug 19, 17 01:32 AM
The Step by Step Guide to all you need to know about Hemorrhoids:Symptoms,Causes,Treatments,Prevention,and Cure