You Don't Have to Live with a Pain in the Derrière!
There are many different situations to what causes hemorrhoids. However the majority of the cases are only superficial. What I mean with superficial is that they are not the direct cause of hemorrhoids.
They only help to bring them on more quickly, and are a help to aggravate them more intensely.
In conclusion they are still situations to avoid, when you are experiencing a bout of hemorrhoids.
However when you have cured your hemorrhoids, there is not really any need to avoid these situations, as this will not bring on a bout of hemorrhoids.
Let me go through the main indirect causes of What Causes Hemorrhoids
* Standing for Long Periods of Time: Avoiding standing for long periods of time is necessary when you are experiencing a bout of hemorrhoids. This situation should be ....... more
* Sitting for Long Periods of Time: Sitting for long periods of time will deteriorate your hemorrhoids. The reason for this is after a ........more
* Certain Foods to Avoid: Avoiding certain foods in your hemorrhoid diet, will definitely help in the process of hemorrhoids treating. The foods I found to be detrimental and to ......... more
* Obesity: Obesity occurs in many cases due to our modern lifestyle. By this I mean fast foods, drinks, play stations, cars, computers, T.V.and the list goes on. Only in a few cases .......more
* Anal Sex: Let's look at why hemorrhoids anal sex is a controversial issue. Well simply put there are two theories. The first one is the practitioners that believe by the act of ............more
* Heavy Lifting: At some point in our lives we all have to lift something heavy. If you are experiencing a bout of hemorrhoids at the time, you will cause some aggravation.By ...........more
* Ageing: Unfortunately with the ageing process, all the small ailments that we have been sufferingfrom are more likely to become worse. Hemorrhoids are .......... more
* Coughing: WE all cough at some time in our lives. Whether it is because of a simple cold you have caught or a bug or food swallowed the wrong way or it could be ......... more
* Hereditary: Is there such a thing as hereditary hemorrhoids? Firstly hereditary means passing on the genes from one generation to the next. Well again this is a .......... more
* Sitting on Toilet: Sitting on toilet for long periods of time, can be detrimental on hemorrhoids. Although a lot of us love going to the toilet to get some peace and quiet from the ............more
* Wrong Signal: This wrong signal I am talking about is related to the evacuation of stools. I am talking about this as it is one of the things that I have suffered from personally. Even today ......... more
* Pregnancy: Pregnancy is a very joyous moment for mothers to be, and it would be a pity if this moment is spoiled by some nasty bouts of hemorrhoids.However if you are careful ......... more
* Ignoring Toilet Calls: A lot of people don't realize that by ignoring toilet calls, they are at risk of deteriorating their hemorrhoids further. This situation may ........more
* Toilet Paper: Can toilet paper deteriorate hemorrhoids? Unfortunately yes. Your ordinary........ more
* Bicycling: Why another cause of hemorrhoids bicycling, is not really directly linked to......................more
* Medicine: The hemorrhoids medicine, mentioned here are the pharmaceuticals that..........more
* Coffee: The combination of coffee and hemorrhoids is not ...................................more
* Hemorrhoids and Occupations: Are hemorrhoids and occupations directly linked is the question. Well ............................ more
As you can see the list of indirect causes of what causes hemorrhoids is very long.
The situations that are the direct causes of what causes hemorrhoids and really bring on the hemorrhoids.
Must be AVOIDED At All Times are the following:
The direct causes of What Causes Hemorrhoids
* Constipation: Hemorrhoids constipation is a very big problem, and is on the rise on a daily basis. Something must be done to stop this in it's tracks. A lot more people are ...........more
* Diarrhea: It doesn't matter whether you have chronic diarrhea or not. You can still cause hemorrhoids or cause hemorrhoids to deteriorate if you already ...........more
* Flatulence: Everybody has flatulence on a daily basis. Better known as breaking wind, gas or passing wind. The main causes of gas, comes from the daily intake of food and........... more
The above list of what causes hemorrhoids. I listed it in the worst situation first. In other words constipation is the worst situation, to flatulence being the least worse.
However, having said that I will repeat that what causes hemorrhoids, the three above mentioned situations must be avoided at all times in your life time.
Jun 05, 19 07:34 AM
Apr 26, 19 06:30 AM
May 27, 18 08:08 PM